Friday, April 15, 2011

Mandy Moo Magnets

Hello all, I have added a new pack of magnets to the Baubie Sunshine shop. Mandy Moo Magnets are SERIOUSLY limited edition, there aint many of these babies so get em quick. Mandy says 'I intend to live forever or die trying'. Great for vegetarians and cow lovers alike. Or if you're trying to cut down on beef then Mandy will look at you every time you go to the fridge! Perfect.
Actually I know everyone sees cows everywhere and they seem like big boring farm animals. But a year ago I went to Dublin Zoo and got to pet a cow and it was great. My hand looked tiny on her humungous neck and her eyes were huge with long black eyelashes. It was my favourite part of the zoo.

Anyhoo, I'm rambling now... you still have like 8 hours to get 15% off in the shop (including Mandy Moo) just enter SPRINGTREAT at checkout. Thanks to all you who have already purchased, sent out your orders today! ;) x




Beef again today? What a shame...


No comments:

Post a Comment