Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Dancing Buffalo Market

Helloo all, I will be selling my wares at the best party in town, The Dancing Buffalo Art & Craft Market on Sunday 19th of June. This is the first Dancing Buffalo Market and it is being organised by my lovely Mama.

Location: D'Arcy McGees, The Spawell, Templeogue, Dublin 6W.
Time: 12-5pm
Admission: Free

35+ stalls with wonderful crafts and beautiful art.
Fabulous music from The Aluskas, Frederick & The Golden Dawn & Billy McGlynn, yeehaw!

Please come along, as it will be a great day out and an opportunity to get some fab gifts for Father's Day! Check out my website as I have added some new goodies. I will also be show casing some new brooches and secret new goodies, so come and check out my stall! See you all there my lovelies! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment